Saturday, 23 March 2013

Meanwhile in Bushwick ...

My interest for street art has taken me to the US. I just came back with SD cards full of awesome street art where I tried to include graffiti, architecture and street art.

My eyes were amazed by it all and I was able to spot artists I knew and some new ones...
It was a tough selection and there is more to come as I stayed Miami as well.

These pics do not do any justice to the actual scale but I thought I would share this ...



ECB & ROBOTS WILL KILL


ECB 


OverUnder and LNY



ALICE PASQUINI

ECB AND OVERUNDER

ROBOTS WILL KILL



ECB



CERN

CERN

CLOSE UP CERN & INTI

COLLAB: CERN, INTI CEXIS

                 

JOEL BERGNER


PEZ

BEN EINE & SWEET TOOF 


LADY AIKO

ICY AND SOT 






BUSY WALL WITH NEW STIK ON THE ROOF

JOE IURATO




NICK WALKER


REKA 

OLEK


ROA



No comments:

Post a Comment